SuperKick Goalkeeper In-Game Analysis
SuperKick offers goalkeepers in-game analysis during the season to help improve performance during matches. Upon request, a SuperKick Goalkeeper Coach will attend a game and analyze the goalkeepers performance and provide the goalkeeper with valuable feedback and information to increase their level of play. In-game analysis for goalkeepers, just like a field player, is critical for their development to help them by recognizing strengths, areas of that need improvements, and level of tactical understanding of game. Field players tend to get this feedback all the time, but goalkeepers do not get the same level of feedback from their coaches. By watching a keeper in a match, the SuperKick Goalkeeper Coach can help the goalkeeper improve areas of the game that are difficult to work on or see during a standard training session, and make a positive impact to their performance and confidence in game situations.
In-game analysis is available for all ages and cost varies on the location of the game. Schedule your session early as the schedule will fill up very quickly due to high demand. A written evaluation will be given to the player and the coach for review and further follow up on the goalkeeper's progress.
A couple key areas the SuperKick Goalkeeping Staff will focus on:
- The pregame routine to prepare for the game.
- The ability to communicate and organize teammates during play.
- Positioning in correlation to the ball and game situations.
- Vision, decision making, and accuracy when distributing the ball.
- Handling set pieces
- Deciding when and how far to "come off the line."
- Dealing with high balls and crosses.
- Shot stopping - diving, handling, smothering.
- Confidence and body language.
- Mental ability to compete and deal with the stresses of the game.
In-Game Analysis Includes:
- Pregame Warm-Up with SuperKick Goalkeeper Coach.
- Halftime meeting with SuperKick Goalkeeper Coach to discuss first half and make adjustments for second half.
- Post game review of performance.
- Written evaluation of game performance.
For Pricing and to schedule a In-Game Analysis with a SuperKick Goalkeeper Coach:
- Contact Goalkeeper Director, Michael Flynn - email@example.com or 740.657.8888 (ext:211)
- Based on the player's game schedule and the SuperKick Goalkeeper Coach's availability, a game will be scheduled for analysis.